The California Fire Foundation offers many ways for you to do something good for yourself while helping to support the families of fallen firefighters, the communities firefighters protect and the victims of catastrophic fire.
Follow the California Fire Foundation on Social Media
Support our Cause Marketing Fundraisers
Businesses throughout California have stepped up to support the California Fire Foundation through fundraisers and sales to benefit our firefighters and victims of the California wildfires. Visit the links below to purchase items that will contribute a donation to the Foundation.
- Adidas: 50% of all US profits from sales of “Yeezy Calabasas Track Pant” will be donated to the California Fire Foundation.
- AHAlife: $5 per transaction will be donated for a two week period.
- Anthropologie: 5% of proceeds from all retail store sales on Saturday, November 17, 2018.
- Boulevard Brewing Company: 50% of proceeds from selected 32 ounce growlers 11/16/2018 – 11/19/2018 will be donated.
- CruBox: 100% of proceeds from a 50 minute boxing class on 11/17/2018 will be donated.
- Delicora Jewelry: 20% of all proceeds between 12/1/2018 – 2/28/2019 will be donated.
- James Perse Los Angeles: 50% of all profits of the “Woolsey Fire” limited edition shirts will be donated to the California Fire Foundation.
- Pura Vida Bracelets: 100% of net sales until 12/13/2018 (or sold out) will be donated.
- Rag & Bone: 10% of proceeds from sales of California stores from 11/16/2018 – 11/18/2018 will be donated.
- Reincarnated with Love: 10% of shop sales will be donated until 1/15/2019.
- Ron Dupratt Ford: A $25 donation per vehicle sold between 11/16/2018 – 12/31/2018 will be made to the California Fire Foundation.
- Shipt: $1 per every order delivered on 11/27/2018 will be donated.
- Urban Outfitters: 10% of all proceeds from California store sales on Saturday, November 17, 2018.
- Virtual Strides: 100% of all proceeds of the “Lend a Hand: California Wildfire Relief” race event will be contributed.
- Volte Wetsuits: $25 per wetsuit sold will be donated to the California Fire Foundation until 11/20/2018.
When visiting AmazonSmile, by clicking the link HERE, you will be directed to the California Fire Foundation AmazonSmile page. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to the California Fire Foundation.
Search and shop with the GoodApp and support the California Fire Foundation! Download the California Fire Foundation GoodApp and once added to Internet Explorer or Firefox, each time you shop at more than 2,500 stores (from Amazon to Zazzle!) a percentage of your purchase will automatically be donated to the California Fire Foundation at no cost to you. You may even be able to save money as the app provides coupons and other deals.
Use the GoodApp’s search box and each time you search the internet, about a penny is donated to the Foundation.
Click HERE to get the Toolbar NOW and start shopping!
The California Fire Foundation has partnered with CharityBuzz for some amazing opportunities for supporters of the California Fire Foundation.
Check back here periodically for listings and updates.
Food4Less and Ralphs Community Contribution Program
Support the Foundation every time you shop! Register your rewards card online and a portion of your purchase will go to the California Fire Foundation.